Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

1. CJM has transitioned to a new web portal. How do I access the new portal site?
If you have received your new ten-digit account number, please visit If you have any questions not answered in this document, please email us at or call our office at 925-426-1508.

2. How do I register for a new online account?
• Go to;
• Click on the Create Login button to create your account;
• Enter your new account number (from your assessment statement) and your email address;
• You will receive a confirmation email to complete your login and create a new password.

3. Will I still be able to access my information at the old portal?
• No. Once the new account numbers are provided, homeowners will need to visit to access up-to-date information on the new online portal. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at or call 925-426-1508.

4. What if I sent in a payment without the new account number?
Please update your payment with your new account number as soon as possible. If you have mailed in a payment referencing the old account number, we can still post it to your account- but only for a limited time.

5. Do I need to do anything if I am currently enrolled in Direct Debit (“ACH”) and have my payments withdrawn on the 10th of each month by the association?
No, there is no additional action required in this case. Still, we encourage you to register on the new online portal in order to take advantage of many great new features.

6. How do I sign up for Direct Debit (“ACH”) on the new online portal?
• After logging into the web portal, click on the ACH/EFT tab to setup Direct Debit (“ACH”);
In the Date field, use the first day of the month during which you want to set up Direct Debit (ACH);
In the Distribution field, use “100” to indicate 100% of your assessment is to be deducted. (Do not type in the amount of your monthly assessment in this field.)
7. What if I am already signed up through Paylease and have a one-time, or recurring, payment set up? You will need to re-register for recurring credit card, or e-check, payments using the new online portal. Please note that there is a third-party transaction fee for these services.

8. How do I sign up for Credit Card Payments or E-check or through Paylease?
After logging into the new online portal, click the Pay Now icon on the left side of the page and the Paylease Payment Screen will appear. Here, you can select a one-time, or recurring, payment option. (Again, please note that there is a third-party transaction fee when using these payment options.)

9. How do I pay using my personal bank’s Online Bill Pay System?
If you are currently using your bank’s Online Bill Pay, or another 3rd party bill payment service, please delete (do not edit) the payment record and set up a new payment record using the new account number. Payments should still be directed to P.O. Box 7144 San Francisco, CA 94120-7144.

10. I want to send a check. Where do I send it?
• Mail your payment remittance stub and check, payable to your Association, in the return envelope provided to P.O. Box 7144 San Francisco, CA 94120-7144;
• Please be sure to note the new account number on your check.

11. If I was already signed up for e-statements and e-newsletters do I have to opt in again?
No, your e-statement and e-newsletter will still be delivered to you electronically.